Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Wee Bit Wednesday




{one} what is one food that, as an adult you love, but as a child you said you’d never touch?
Oh my goodness, SO many things...mushrooms, onions, asparagus, and really the list could go on and on

{two} did you go to college? if yes, what was your major?
Yes, I did go to college. My major was Mental Health and Human Services. I stopped going before I got my AA. *sadness* :( I hope to go back one day


{three} what’s the most wild animal you’ve seen in real life (not counting the zoo)?
A deer? hahhahaha! :) But really, other than the usual deers, racoons, etc. I haven't really ever seen anything wild


{four} have you ever been to a fortune teller?
Yes. My aunt and uncle used to have a HUGE Halloween party every year at a local mansion (it was SO neat!) and one year they had a fortune teller. I was scared to death to talk with her, but I did. I was 5 months pregnant with Manuel. It was neat, but I don't recall a thing she told me! :)


{five} can you juggle?
No


{six} hardwood floors or carpet?
Our house has both, but I would prefer all hardwood. With children carpet gets SO dirty!


{seven} is it called “soda” or “pop”?
Soda


{eight} what was your first car?
Kia Sephia


{nine} what is the most decadent dessert you’ve ever eaten?
Oh geez, dessert is my weakness, so tons of things! :)


{ten} how often do you rearrange your furniture?
Never. Once we get our own home (that we buy, not rent), I'm sure it's something I'll do every once in a while

Happy Wednesdsay!

Pics coming later! :)

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

This is fun :) LOVE reading about you girly!

sara said...

I'm just feeling the need to rearrange right now. We've been in our house for a long time and I need a change!

Misty said...

What a fun & creative way to share tidbits about yourself. Keep sharing!!!