Monday, April 11, 2011

Weekend Wrap-up (and lots of pics)

Hey Friends!

I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend. It's supposed to be 80+ degrees here today in Maryland and although I'll be working all day, it'll still be nice to look out the window and know that it's beautiful outside! ;) Plus, it always warms my heart when I know that Manuel will be able to play outside during "free play" at school and Mia will be spending the entire day running, sliding, swinging, etc. and I love that thought! :)

Our weekend was GREAT! Friday night was pretty low-key, as they usually are. Hubby and I wake up at 4:45am Monday-Friday, so when Friday night comes around, it's usually about a 9pm bedtime for us! :) Plus the weather was rainy and cold, so it was an even better excuse to do nothing! :) Then Saturday was great...my sister Amy and I had planned on taking my mom out to lunch for her birthday, but first we needed to get Vivienne's (my 4 month old niece) ears pierced and get her Easter dress. (We had planned on also buying Mia's Easter dress that day but I jumped the gun and had to buy the one I saw at My Baby Clothes Boutique which I posted about a few days ago). It was great for my mom, sis and I to spend the day together (along with Vivienne and Mia). It doesn't happen nearly as often as we'd like...my mom works, my sister is a teacher and a mother to 5 (2 here on Earth, 3 in Heaven), and of course I work and have my two. So Saturday was a treat and SO much fun! We went to Olive Garden for lunch and it was AWESOME! While we were doing this Manny took Manuel to his 6 month check-up at the dentist and of course it went great! YAY Manuel!!!! :) Then Sunday was church, teaching Sunday school, and relaxing. I could have sworn that I downloaded some pics of my sweet niece and nephew to Photobucket this morning (from my sisters Facebook page) so I could share them on my blog, but I think I downloaded them on computer and then never uploaded them to Photobucket! :( Oh well, in the meantime, you'll just have to settle for lots of cute pics of my children (some from this past weekend and others from two weekends ago! :)

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend!





And I swear my husband DOES exist (although he's in SO few pictures! :)) He's not a fan of having his picture taken (who is, really? :)) and I don't force the issue! :) But I promise, he's real! :)

5 comments:

sara said...

Mia looks amazing in her dress...so sweet!!

And I think Pie has those same brown/flower pjs!

Grumpy Grateful Mom said...

Adorable pictures! Sounds like your weekend was fabulous. I completely jealous of your fabulous weather.

Shell said...

Aw, great pics! Glad you are having some warmer weather!

Jackie said...

Yay for warm weather! Mia's dress is adorable!

Misty said...

Cute curly hair mommy!!