Friday, April 15, 2011

By the grace of God...

And for reasons I will never know or understand...my job (along with my co-workers) was saved. I will remain a full time employee and I could not be more thrilled/relived/THANKFUL/etc! I know it would have been a blessing to spend more time with my chilldren (obviously! :)) but I know that for my family, at this point in time, I need to be working full time, and clearly God agrees! :) I received a phone call last night, after I had left the office, from my co-worker, and she said they had just told her we were "safe". Thanks to D, T and B going to bat for us, and making it known what an asset we are to this company, we are staying! :)

This week has been an emotional roller coaster (not to sound dramatic, but it truly was. My heart is entirely too sensitive for so much for "craziness" in one week) but I had put it in God's hands, and this is what God wanted, so I'll take it! :)

I heard a song on the radio this morning that made me nod in agreement...

"I am not skilled to understand, what God has willed what God has planned. I only know at His right hand, stands One who is my Savior."-Aaron Shust

Thank you all SO much for your thoughts and prayers yesterday. It's amazing to see how much people who don't "know" me still take the time to care! :)

Have a great weekend! We have two birthday parties to attend tomorrow, so lots of pics to come on Monday! :)

9 comments:

Courtney B said...

Yay!! Christina I'm SO happy for you! :)

Heather said...

So happy that it ended up working out for the both of you! So happy for you ladies!

Jackie said...

What wonderful news!!! I am so happy and relieved for you! Now go and have a great, relaxing, worry-free weekend!

Misty said...

Great news!!!

Lindsay said...

THIS is so awsome girl! GOD IS GOOD!

LisaAnne said...

HOORAY!!!

BeStillAMinute said...

Glad you got good news! :)

thesedaysofmine.com said...

Hi, just found you over at Be Still a Minute.
Since this is my first visit I haven't had a chance to read much, but I'm so glad your job is safe!
Going to check out more posts!

Heather Johnson said...

What great news. I am so glad that everything worked out.
And, I wanted to thank you for your comments on Family Volley. I am always so excited to see your avatar and read your comments. They make my day.

Happy Monday.