Monday, April 4, 2011

2011 Ultimate Blog Party

Happy Monday Everyone!

I decided to link up to 5 Minutes for Mom and their Ultimate Blog Party! It's never my intention to reach 10,000 followers or anything of that nature, but I do like to get my blog out there in hopes of being an encouragement to others, through my blogging! :) Visit the Ultimate Blog Party. You won't be disappointed, and I'm sure you'll find tons of blogs that you might not have otherwise found! :)

Ultimate Blog Party 2011

Let's see...

If this is your first time here, my name is Christina

I live in Maryland. I have two amazing (ornery! ;) children, and a wonderful, awesome husband. I work full time (outside of the home). I teach Sunday school to two and three year olds. I could really work on being more patient (ironic since I'm a mother and Sunday school teacher, no? ;) My dream job is to be a social worker/child advocate/something that can help the world be a better place, but right now, I'm a Pricing Analyst at a mortgage company and SO thankful for my job. We are Baptist and attend church regularly. I'm not "in your face" about religion, but I do share my take on topics here and I will be the first to say, that without finding God, I would not be here today!

I blog about my children, my life, and randomly do a giveaway. I'd do more giveaways if given the opportunity. My blog posts tend to be pretty "light", BUT I do post about serious topics as my heart leads me. My father was an addict, my husband was an addict so you'll sometimes come across posts about that. I lost my triplet nephews in May 2008 due to them being born at 23 1/2 weeks so you will also see postings about them. I think about them EVERYDAY! I tend to find myself following a lot of infant loss blogs as well because my heart aches for those mommies :(

I'm a huge believer in the power of prayer and pray often! If we are online friends you can basically count on the fact that I pray for you! :) I'm super sensitive and cry every week over watching Coming Home, One Born Every Minute and Secret Millionaire (yes, I LOVE reality TV! :)

Okay, enough about me...

Here's my hubby, Manny...


And my children, Manuel (5) and Mia (1)...

Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

Jackie said...

Just wanted to say that I love following your blog, Christina! You are such a sweet and positive person, and that is definitely an encouragement to me. Plus, I could look at pictures of Mia and Manuel all day! ;)

Happy Monday!

Carolee Sperry said...

Hey Christina! Nice to meet you- I'm Carolee.

I'm stopping in from the UBP'11

Love the kid pics!

I have a few blogs- see if any are your forte' :-}

Come on home - mom blog

The Blogging Biz Mom

While there, feel free to subscribe to my newsletter and join the Blogging Buddies group (dedicated visitors and comments!

Working at home advice

have a great week!

Jessica said...

Howdy!

I also believe in prayer!!

I am so happy to have found your blog. I am stopping in from the Ultimate Blog Party and this is my very first year participating and this is SO VERY exciting!! LOL

Anyhow...please stop by my blogs and follow whenever you get the opportunity:

So Stylilized is where I am currently offering FREE Custom Blog Designs at http://sostylilized.blogspot.com/2011/04/ultimate-blog-party.html

And...Jessica Lil Corner is where I am blogging about family and life at http://jessicaslilcorner.blogspot.com/2011/04/ultimate-blog-party.html

I welcome your visit at either or both of my blogs and hope to have you stop by and follow really soon!!

Have a very blessed day!! :0)

Lori @ The Davidson Den said...

Awwww, you have a beautiful family!! So sorry to hear about your nephews. Sometimes life can be so hard. Praise God He is reliable and close and comforting and loving and mighty to save!! Nice to meet you!!
I hope you'll stop by my blog where I'm doing a giveaway.