Thursday, April 7, 2011

Old Man Winter

Yes, I know it's a Spring (my favorite season) and we are a mere 17 days away from Easter, BUT I came across a slew of pictures from our last storm (hmmm, January or February) that I had never posted and I wanted to share...

Enjoy and be thankful that we won't see snow again for several more months (at least not in my neck of the woods, I HOPE!!!! :)
 These two are inserperable! It warms my heart to no end to see them interact! :)
 Gathering up snow for their snowman

 My bundled up sweet pea
"Um Mommy, I really can't move!" :)

I hope everyone is having a wonderful Thursday! Tomorrow I will post more "season appropriate" pics from last weekend! :) I am SO good about posting pics on Facebook and then I forget that most of you aren't Facebook friends, so I need to post them here too (since I know you are just DYING {sarcasm :)} to see them too! :) 

4 comments:

Grumpy Grateful Mom said...

Great pictures! We may still be getting more snow this week in Utah!

Jackie said...

How cute is Mia?! I love bundled up babies :) I'm jealous that I didn't get to do that with Isla this winter!

Tatiana said...

Your kiddos are so cute! We may still get snow this week, which I'm totally bummed about.

Lindsay said...

WOW it looks cold :) SO cute!