Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Please pray....

I hate to ask for prayers for something that seems so "insignificant" in the grand scheme of life but my co-worker and I were just told that one of us had to be let go. Our boss couldn't choose (which was nice of him) so instead he opted for us both to be cut to part time hours. Sounds good, right? Well, not really because at this point I'd be working from 8:30am-1:15pm, Monday-Friday which means I basically would be working to keep Manuel in school and Mia in daycare. Doesn't make sense, right? Well of course not BUT I DO NOT WANT TO HAVE TO START A JOB SEARCH FROM SQUARE ONE! :( I am SO unbelievably shy and the thought of having to start from square one makes me want to cry (heck, I have). I know it sounds so petty, but if you knew me in real life you would say, "Oh yes Christina, that totally makes sense!" Please pray that my heart leads me to not what is best for me, but what is best for my family! I know that God will provide for us. I have faith. It is now time for me to say all those comforting words to myself that I normally say to other people. And not only say it, but believe it in my heart. And again, please know that a job loss is NOTHING compared to what others are experiencing, so I apologize if this seems petty, but this Momma needs some prayers for peace in my heart.

Thank you friends! :)

4 comments:

Jackie said...

I'm so very sorry to hear this, Christina. You will be in my thoughts!

christina said...

oh no!! :( i'm SO sorry to hear this! i COMPLETELY understand your fears and i will sincerely be sending positive vibes your way. stay strong!!

Lindsay said...

Praying for you girly! Hang in there!

Courtney B said...

Oh I'm definitely praying for you!! Doesn't sound petty at all...I completely understand. So sorry Christina! But it WILL workout :)