Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Helllllloooooooooooooooo

Hello dear friends!

Wow, it's been awhile since I've posted but I wanted to stop in, say hi, and share some pics! :) I just haven't really been into blogging lately, so I haven't posted. I mean when you can't even copy and paste Facebook statuses because you just have NO desire to blog, then it's time to take a step back and just not post! :) I've still continued to read my favs, post comments, etc. but I just haven't been posting.

In my last post I made mention of some issues we were having with Manuel, behaviorally, at school....thankfully he's had a week and a half of REALLY good behavior (even to the point that he got to bring home the class "pet"-a stuffed Build-A-Bear, named Bentley complete with a ton of accessories! :) so, fingers crossed, it was just a really bad (albeit short) stage he went through. Long story short, he was getting really angry and hitting friends only at school (he seemed to be "acting out" when he felt like he was being treated badly by peers or being talked about-regardless of the reason, it's clearly not acceptable, so we were really worried about him). After LOTS of prayers, lots of talking, and punishment, things seem to be turning around. We are going to have him talk to someone (a counselor) just to be safe! We'd rather it be nothing and at least hear it from a professional then him have something going on internally, and not address it. Please continue to pray for our family! Manuel is the sweetest, kindest soul out there, so this was way out of left field for us! Hopefully we've nipped it in the bud and things are on the upswing.

We've been having a great couple of weeks, and this past weekend was Manuel's "reward weekend" for all of his good behavior. Here are some pics...
 Manuel and Bentley sitting down for veggies and dip




HAPPY THANKSGIVING FRIENDS! If we are friends on Facebook, you know the first 23 things that I'm thankful for (because unlike this blog, I've kept up with my Facebook statuses! ;)) But just know that I'm thankful for each of you who read my blog. You all have become dear friends to me (even though we've never met...is that weird? ;)) I hope to be back to regularly posting soon....AFTER month end at work! :)

2 comments:

Kayla said...

yeah i am kinda freaking because tater man is going through temper issues and now he is trying to sleep in our bed every night. neither which works in this family

Jackie said...

Great pics! I'm glad to hear that Manuel has had a good week!