Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Day #8 of Thanks...

Day #8 of my Annual 30 days of thanks...today I am thankful for June 9, 2005, around 7:20am that is when I found out I was pregnant. I honestly believe that if I had never gotten pregnant I would not be here today. My life was on a very fast downward spiral, involving NOTHING good! Although it was a complete shock and I wasn't sure what I was going to do, my life changed that very second for the good. Everything stopped that day (the partying, the drugs, etc.) and I've never looked back. That is why I always say, Manuel saved my life. I truly believe he did! :)

Don't get me wrong, I love Mia as equally, but I was in a VERY bad place when I found out I was pregnant with Manuel. The pregnancy, the experience, the entire thing was just "different". I love both of my babies more then life itself, but my sweet son, my first born, my first baby, saved my life! :)

Oldies, but goodies :) ....

 

 I had temporarily lost my sanity for a span of time and let my husband buy him two birds, "Bath" and "Gomez" were their names :)
Not an oldie, but still, ADORABLE! :)

4 comments:

Ashley said...

what a cute kiddo! i love this day of gratitude your doing! just found you from LMM on facebook... !

Jackie said...

Such sweet pictures of Manuel!

Courtney B said...

I'm SO glad you were pregnant, too :) It's crazy how life has changed for you in the span of Manuel's life!

CJ said...

He is so cute! I love the photos in your header! Your son looks like you and your daughter favors your husband! They're both adorable!