Thursday, November 10, 2011

9, 10, and Prayers

Good Morning Friends!

I know I never posted Day #9 of thanks yesterday, so I'm going to post #9 & #10 in one day...

Day #9....today I am thankful for my aunts, uncles, and cousins! We are SO fortunate to have one another and to be so close! Although hundreds of miles separate some of us, our hearts are always close and bonded. To see families who are distant and not active in each others lives just makes me realize how truly lucky I am!!! My aunts and uncles are like second parents and my cousins are like siblings. We are there to help each other in our most difficult times and rejoice with each other in our times of happiness and joy. I love you all more then words can express! :)

Day #10 of my annual 30 Days of Thanks...today I am thankful for Nonna! She has been the most amazing mother/grandmother to all of us! Even at 81 years old she is still so full of life and "zest"! :) She plays bingo, goes to church, and shows the nursing home who is boss! ;) We don't ever visit her without coming home with a bag of goodies and her bingo winnings! :) I'm SO glad that my children have been able to know such a great woman! We love you Nonna! (not that she Facebooks, but still! ;))

Please pray for Manuel, pray for Manny and I. Something is going on with Manuel and we need to get to the bottom of it. His behavior (ONLY at school) has taken a complete 180 over the last two weeks (for the negative). Our hearts are heavy as we try to figure out what in the world is going on. It doesn't seem to be bullying, but clearly he is struggling (not academically, but socially), clearly he is acting out, and clearly this can't continue to happen. My heart isn't up for getting into specifics right now as it's still so confusing and out of left field that I'm not even sure I understand what is going on completely, but just please pray for us. Pray for my sweet boy who doesn't have a mean or angry bone in his body, but SOMETHING is going on. Thank you friends! :)

1 comment:

dottie said...

Awe! Christina! Hugs to you guys. You'll be in my prayers! Trust your guy instinct!