Saturday, November 5, 2011

Day #5 of Thanks...

Happy Weekend All!

I hope you have a great weekend and enjoy time with family and friends! We are off to a birthday party this afternoon (for one of Mia's little friends from church) and then hubby and I are off to see Third Day in concert. I am SOOOOOOOOOO excited!

Just wanted to share my day #5 from my Facebook status...

"Day #5 of my Annual 30 Days of Thanks...today I am thankful for Linnie! Honestly, I don't know what I would have done with either of my children if it hadn't been for her watching them for the last FIVE years!!!! :) Even when Manuel was sick and had seizures (way back when) I NEVER had to worry about his safety or well being because I knew he was in great hands (and the same goes for Mia now). She is like a second mother to them, and if they can't be home with me, I couldn't ask for a more wonderful person to take care of them! :) And she certainly makes sure my babies (and all of her babies) don't starve! ;) LOL! We love you Linnie!"

Have a great weekend everyone! :)

And for good measure....


Manuel's Kindergarten picture (pic of a pic, so poor quality, but A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E! :))

3 comments:

Jackie said...

It must feel awesome to know that your kids are in great hands while you are at work. I nannied for a family for 2 years, so I can only guess how much Linnie loves your kids after watching them for 5!

Manuel's school pic is adorable! His hair is getting longer...I love all those curls!

Grumpy Grateful Mom said...

Such a cute picture! So nice to have someone like Linnie. What a sweet tribute. Hope you're having a wonderful weekend. :)

Kayla said...

so nice to have someone you trust that much with this part of your life.