Sunday, November 13, 2011

Days of Thanks...11, 12 and 13

Hello friends! Happy Weekend! :) I hope everyone has enjoyed their Saturday and Sunday! :)

Here are my last 3 days of thanks! :) ...


Day #11 of my Annual 30 Days of Thanks...today I am thankful for our freedom. Goodness knows there are so many people out there in other countries who would LOVE the freedom we are provided by living in the U.S. Most importantly, I'm thankful for all those men and women who made it possible! God bless the veterans, those who lost their lives fighting for us (and their families left behind), and those still in active duty!

Day #12...today I am thankful for one of my greatest friends in the entire world, Selina! Although many miles separate us and we don't see each other as much as we'd like to, we can always pick up right where we left off! She is always there to lend a listening ear and I couldn't be more thankful! :) Who would have thought that the girl I "met" at Veronica's party in 9th grade, who was so tough and scary (that cracks me up now! ;)) would become one of my best, most treasured, lifelong friends? Love ya Dr. Read! :)

Day #13 of my Annual 30 Days of Thanks...today I am thankful for my girls! There are only a few of them out there who are TRULY my friends, and they know who they are! (if I saw you last night, you're definitely in that bunch! :)) We might all be real grown ups now ;) BUT when we get together we can pick up right where we left off! I love you all! :)



And for good measure...(I went to a Thirty One party last night, and came home to this adorable scene! :) ...
They had built a huge fort and everyone was passed out! :) (That's Mia in the far background! :))

2 comments:

Jackie said...

That picture made my day...how sweet!

Grumpy Grateful Mom said...

Hey girl--such a cute photo!!! I am glad you have such wonderful friends. Though I'm not sure I'll ever consider myself a REAL grown-up. :)