Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Thanksgiving (5 days later :))

I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving! We had a great Thanksgiving and a wonderful annual family bonfire on Saturday (it's a post-Thanksgiving tradition! :)) I love my family more then words can ever express and even though we are spread out in Maryland, New York, North Carolina and South Carolina, we are about as close as a family can possibly be! :) Most of us were together on Saturday for the annual bonfire (minus my two cousins and their families). A great time was had by all and it was an awesome way to reflect on ALL we have to be thankful for! Here are pics from Thanksgiving day (I'll share the bonfire pics in tomorrows post). Our beloved Baltimore Ravens played on Thanksgiving night, hence the reason why hubby is in a jersey! :) (That wouldn't TYPICALLY be holiday dinner allowable attire! ;)) But I let him slide this year! ;)

I miss you all! Hopefully once I get back to posting regularly I'll hear from all my "old friends" (aka you ;)) again! :)
 Mia and I

 The weather was GORGEOUS, so we got to spend some time outside enjoying the sunshine! :)
 Mia and her great-grandmother (hubby's grandmother)


 Hubby and both of his grandmothers



 That's the best pic you can get of a 2, almost 1, 1 and 6 year old! ;)....cousins! :)
 The beautiful table
 Chowing down on some pie (a rare treat for these kiddos! :) And actually Mia was eating the whipped cream off of the pie that Manuel didn't like! ;)
3/4 of the cousins, in their jammies and ready for bed! :)

5 comments:

Jackie said...

Happy Thanksgiving! I love the picture of Mia and Manuel eating pie!

LisaAnne said...

Great pictures! I love them!

Jeska said...

family is the best :) glad you had a great Thanksgiving!

-sorry I haven't been by in awhile!

Courtney B said...

What a wonderful Thanksgiving!! And the bon fire sounds like such a neat tradition! What a fun way to spend time with family :)
LOVE the pictures... as always!

p.s. Why is life so busy lately? I have been slacking with my blog stalking lately... and I miss you and your cute family ;)

Lindsay said...

Your kiddies are getting so big. SO glad you had a happy thanksgiving.