Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy St. Patricks Day

I want to start off by saying you thank you for the sweet comments on yesterdays post. It takes a lot for someone like to me to open up in that way, but I felt good after doing it. I felt a little "free-er" (is that a word?) and I really appreciate the feed back.

Now, on to today...Happy St. Patricks Day! I'm not Irish, but I am wearning green, and so are Mia and Manuel :) (hubby wears a uniform, so he's not wearing green! :)) I took some REALLY adorable pictures of them this morning before work/school/Linnie's but needless to say I didn't have time (at 6:50am!) to upload them to Photobucket! :) So I'll do that tonight. In the meantime, an oldie but a goodie from St. Patty's Day 2010 (that I just shared a few weeks back, but really, it never gets old in m eyes :))...I can't believe that was just last year and Manuel looks so baby-faced and Mia looks like a little blob (of course I mean that in the sweetest, most loving way possible!!! :)

Enjoy your day!

3 comments:

Jackie said...

Happy St. Patrick's Day! Isn't it crazy how much they change in a year?! Isla actually wore that bib last year too!

Misty said...

I think you might be an overachiever.

Why????

Your family is not Irish and your kiddos wore green today. We are Irish and my little kiddo didn't wear green.

Embrace it.....your an overachiever!!!! (SMILE)

Jeska said...

Happy St. Patty's Day! Cute picture, even if it's from a year ago.. adorable!