Friday, March 11, 2011

Friday Winner

Before I start this post and announce the winner...PLEASE pray for all the people in Japan and around the world for that matter who have been affected/will be affected by the earthquake and tsunamis. To think that they woke up this morning assuming today would be a normal, happy day for them and for many, their worlds have been turned upside down. Can you even imagine? I know I can't. Lives have been lost and presumably many more that we don't yet know about. So PLEASE pray for everyone!
On a MUCH lighter note...

Good Morning Everyone and Happy Friday! :)

The winner of my CSN $25 gift code giveaway is #12 (via random.org) Domestic Diva from Lovely Domestic Diva. I will be e-mailing you shortly.

Don't forget to enter my Purex Giveaway here. Who doesn't want a free FULL size bottle (28oz.) of awesome fabric softener! :) You'll love it! I promise!

I hope everyone has a great Friday and a wonderful weekend! It's supposed to be a nice weekend in our neck of the woods so I hope to get the kids outside and get lots of pictures. I haven't posted pictures in a few days and that is SO unlike me! :)

1 comment:

Domestic Diva said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you!