Sunday, February 19, 2012

Babies, babies, babies

Nope, I'm not pregnant, but I might secretly wish I was! ;)

I know for sure that we can not even begin to try for baby #3 until we get a bigger living space! :) We have literally outgrown EVERYTHING about this house! :) It goes way beyond the fact that its only 2 bedrooms...we could make do with that (for awhile) it's the fact that our family room (the area you walk into when you walk into the front door) has become a toy store! ;) And it's not because the children have way too much stuff and entirely too many toys that they don't even play with! :) But seriously, we need to move before even considering another child. Our lease is up in July, so we'll be moving then. Unfortunately, not into a home of our own, we will be renting again, but that's okay, I need to realize that we have SO much more than so many others in this world, and I need to thank God for ALL we have! :)

In the meantime, I will be living vicariously through all my friends who have just had children or are pregnant. I get to squeeze on adorable little babies in Small Group (one of the couples brings their sweet baby boy to class instead of putting him in the church nursery just yet). And then yesterday I got to meet sweet Baby R! The precious little boy of a high school friend. She and I her husband have been trying for years to get pregnant and by the grace of God, R came into this world last Saturday! :)


I hope you all had a wonderful weekend! I took the day off tomorrow...YAY!!!! :) Prayers for a great upcoming week, friends! :)

5 comments:

Nessa @{Casa Braaflat} said...

new babies are just so sweet and snuggly!

Grumpy Grateful Mom said...

Congratulations to your friend!!! We used to live in a small two bedroom condo before are current home. I remember being so anxious to have something even a little bigger and a place where I didn't have to haul my stroller up two flights on stairs.

Now we have a bigger home and I still find things to complain about. Though I was just talking to my husband today about something similar to what you mentioned...how fortunate we are compared to the people who have lived in times before us. I need to have more gratitude.

Mandee said...

Oh how precious!
I have to say that your 2 children are seriously beautiful! As soon as your page loaded I found myself in aww of how cute your kids are (and I'm not just saying that!)

Courtney B said...

Aw! I'm wishing I was pregnant, too! But that's not a secret to you ;)

Shalyn said...

I LOVE your positive attitude! We are due with out first and even with one our place is too small but we have so much compared to many others! Enjoy those sweet babies!