Friday, February 17, 2012

Happy Friday! :)

Sometimes you just need a little "sunshine" to brighten your day! :) It's Friday, I took off Monday (because it's a bank holiday and I can't do my job duties when banks are closed (even though my office is open), Manny is off and Manuel is off too! :) (and of course Mia will be staying home as well! ;)) Cheers to a long weekend with my family! I hope you all have a blessed weekend.

This is Mia singing, Chris Tomlin's, "I Will Rise". Mia listens to primarily Christian music as she is in my car the majority of the week (our commute to daycare/work) and that is all I listen to. (Hubby listens to it too, however he also throws in various satellite radio stations ranging from rock to country to rap and everything in between). She is starting to learn the words to the songs and sing, "Jesus, Jesus, Jesus" and "Holy, holy, holy"...it really is absolutely one of the sweetest things I have ever seen! Although this video shows more of her funny side, rather than sweet side, it is equally adorable! :)


HAPPY FRIDAY FRIENDS! ENJOY YOUR WEEKEND! :)

3 comments:

Shmonae said...

hahahah SO cute! She is such a darling little girl! I love how she sings her favorite part slow, when you can tell that she recognizes it and then gets SO excited she sings it three times as fast...only having to slow down again..hhahah
oh, and your accent is darling :) I am sure I have an accent to you!

carissa at lowercase letters said...

there is something so so sweet about a child singing to Jesus. : )

Jackie said...

Too cute! I love getting "LIVE" glimpes of your family! :) And I just adore Mia's personality!