Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Well, well, well, it's been awhile friends! I hope you all are doing well! Everything is going well over here (minus an AWFUL day at work today due to a very nasty encounter, first thing this morning, with a very nasty co-worker!!!! :( He screamed at me (for just doing my job), I cried (a lot) and then was just emotionally spent the rest of the day. Unfortunately I let it ruin my ENTIRE day, but thankfully tomorrow is a new day and it all starts fresh! :) I'm working from home which is awesome AND its Dr. Seuss week at Manuel's school so I'm going to his school in the morning and reading, "Mr. Brown Can Moo..." I'm SO excited! :) Let's see, what else to fill you in on...Hubby is leading a project at work and I am SOOOO proud! He really is amazing!!! He is absolutely a blue collar work, and is stepping up to the plate, stepping out of his comfort zone, getting himself acclimated with a computer (which sounds so strange to many of us, but it's just not something he's ever really used a lot (other than Facebook and e-mail ;)) and just making me SO proud! :) Here are some pictures from this past weekend (none of hubby! :(( I've really been slacking the picture department lately! :(

Mia and I at "Girls Brunch" with all the ladies in my family! Love them! :)
I could just eat her up!
I had NO clue he was giving me bunny ears! :)


Funny Face and Crazy Hair ;)
Up close and personal :)

Have a great rest of the week friends! :)

3 comments:

Jackie said...

I'm so sorry to hear about your bad day at work! :( There is just no good reason for an adult to yell at someone else...EVER! Especially to someone as sweet as you. I hope tomorrow will be a much better day!

LisaAnne said...

I thought you had been quiet for a while.

Apparently the ugly people at work is universal. Had the very same thing happen to me Tuesday morning. Unbelievable how easily people throw out hurtful words and never stop to think about what their words are doing to the person they are attacking. :(

Love the pictures of you and the little ones. So cute!

Shalyn said...

Cute, cute pictures! So sorry you had a bad day at work. I know that I would have let that get to me the same way as well- mean people stink:-(