Monday, October 17, 2011

The Zoo

We had a WONDERFUL weekend so I'm going to break my posts about over a few days so you're not bombarded with pictures! ;) As I mentioned here, on Saturday we went to my sisters, and honored my nephews, but before that visit, we headed to the National Zoo of Baltimore for a friends daughters 1st birthday. It was a BEAUTIFUL Fall day! We couldn't have ordered more beautiful weather if we tried. It was Mia's first time at the zoo, and she LOVED it! We were worried the animals might be hiding because it was pretty windy, but nope, they were all out, enjoying the day! :)

And for good measure...
 Sweet birthday girl! :)
 My sweet babies at the zoo playground
 Starting the walk towards the zoo to see all the animals! :)

 Getting ready to enter the Chimpanze Forest :)

 I LOVE this picture of him and Mia (in the stroller) watching the giraffe eat
 MY LIFE! :)
 Watching the elephants so intently :)
 My baby and I (his eyes are SO light sensitive hence the reason why he squints in EVERY.SINGLE.PICTURE! :))
 The two monkeys acting like the statue monkey! ;)
Manuel rockin' one of his goodie bag prizes :)

5 comments:

Jackie said...

It looks like everyone had a great time! You have such a beautiful family.

Grumpy Grateful Mom said...

That's so fun she went to the zoo for the first time. The last time we went I think I was just as excited as my kids.

And I agree with Jackie--you have a beautiful family. So glad it was a good day.

Courtney B said...

How FUN!! Can't wait to read more! And I'm loving the pictures... as always :)

Kayla said...

such a sweet little family! you are looking great girl.

Nessa @{Casa Braaflat} said...

the zoo is such a magical place for kids!