Monday, May 28, 2012

Memorial Day weekend

We had an absolutely wonderful Memorial Day weekend...Friday was Manuel's Kindergarten picnic (which I left work early for...I wasn't going to miss it for the world! :)) Saturday we went to my sisters house for a cookout/birthday celebration for my BIL Mike. Sunday was our first get together (outside of church) with our small group. It was an absolute blast but I left my camera in my car, which was at church :( And today, Memorial Day was spent relaxing, poolside. Now, for picture overload! :) Enjoy!

 Bean Bag Boogie :)

 Tattoos and Freeze-e Pops! 
 Ready for our first weekend cookout! :) 
 Mia, Spencer and Vivienne playing in S&V's new pool :)
 Cousins :) 


 Manuel and Manny




 Saying goodbye...SOOOOOO sweet :)
 Packed up a lunch and went to the pool for Memorial Day

 Yes, she's eating her sandwich in practically every picture! ;) 






2 comments:

Lindsay said...

Loving all these pictures of your beautiful family. Sending big hugs from california. xo

Jackie said...

Looks like it was the perfect wknd! Mia is starting to look like your little mini-me!