Sunday, June 3, 2012

31 years...

So yesterday I turned the big 3-1! :) It was a BEAUTIFUL day in Maryland...gorgeous breeze, low humidity, sun shining and all around lovlieness! :) It was one year ago today that one of my very best friends had her son, Connor, so I spent my 31st birthday with my hubby and kiddos at Connor's 1st birthday. It was a very sweet day. We go on vacation for 8 days on June 16th, so that is basically mine and Manny's birthday presents to each other (his birthday is June 26th). Vacations are EXPENSIVE, so I had no problem foregoing a "real" gift for vacay! :)

Here are some pics of the weekend...
 My beautiful girl and her beautiful curls! :)


 Hubby and the kiddos playing "baggo", "cornhole" whatever you call it in your neck of the woods! ;)
 Lauren and I (one of my best friends from high school)
 My two kiddos and Lauren's girls
 Manuel, Mia and Gwen (Lauren's oldest)
Mia, Gwen and I
 Kel (the birthday boys Mommy), Laur and I (all friends since high school-LOVE these girls! :))
After we got home from Connor's party, Manny surprised me with crabs for my birthday! :)

3 comments:

Jackie said...

I hope 31 brings you only the very best! Happy Birthday Christina!

Laura Darling said...

Look at her curls! They are gorgeous! Happy belated birthday - glad it was a good one!

Kelly said...

Happy Birthday 'late.' I hope 31 brings you many happy memories and joy!