Tuesday, July 16, 2013

31 weeks

How far along? 31 weeks (yesterday :))


Weight gain/loss: According to my scale I haven't gained any weight since my appointment last week. I even moved the scale around to a few different spots this morning thinking that couldn't possibly be correct :) but it said the same thing at each spot. I guess we'll know for sure at my next appt. As of now, I'm still up a total of 14 lbs.
Symptoms: continued leg cramps, increased heartburn, and just plain old tired, but considering it's been in the 90's here (with 100+ degree heat index), I'm really not complaining! :)
Gender: Surprise baby!!! However, I will say again that I'm 99.9% sure this is a girl...call it instinct, call it relying heavily on the Chinese gender chart predictor ;), call it what you will, but I will be SHOCKED if the doctor pulls out a boy! :)

Maternity clothes? yes! And lots of my cute summer (non maternity) dresses that can still be worn and look adorable! :)

Sleep: same as before...I have come to terms with the fact that I won't be sleeping again for a VERY long time, seriously! ;) Honestly, I haven't slept a full night since I found out I was prego (not one.single.night) in fact, I've pretty much gotten up 2-3 times a night every.single.night so it is what it is! :)

Food cravings/aversions: thin sliced (and I mean almost paper thin! :) honey ham. I know you aren't really supposed to indulge in lunch meat, so I try not to, but yum, yum, yum! I tried this recipe last night and it's a little slice of Heaven! ;)
Movement? a ton

What I miss? being able to lay down, on my back, without feeling like I'm suffocating :)
Best moment(s) this week: just more settling in at the new house...Manny painted Mia's room/the nursery and although the "mocha" color I picked out is WAYYY pink (which is okay, since I'm convinced it's a girl! ;)) but either way, now we can pick out the crib bedding, etc.
What I'm looking forward to: a friends baby shower brunch on Sunday where I'll get to see friends I haven't seen in FOREVER and my next appointment! :)
Next appointment: my next OB appt is 7/24/13

And for good measure, my 31 week baby bump this morning! :)






No comments: