Thursday, July 11, 2013

30+ weeks

Well hellloooooo friends! :) I have tried posting from Blogger for DAYS now, and for the life of me couldn't get it to where I could type in the body of my post...I could only type a post title and that's it! Talk about frustrating! ;) And then my super genius, computer oriented brain (sarcasm! ;) thought I'd try to do it on Firefox (instead of Internet Explorer) and it worked, YAY!!!!! :)

So, without further ado, here is my 30 week pregnancy update! :) (now I'm closer to 31 weeks, but that's okay! :))

How far along? 30+ weeks

Weight gain/loss: I am up a total of 14 lbs for my entire pregnancy! :) I'm hoping if I keep my numbers low I'll quickly go back to my pre-prego weight and then some! :)

Symptoms: legs cramps and the exhaustion seems to be creeping back (but I'm not sure it ever really left! ;)

Gender: Surprise baby!!! :) We found out with both Manuel and Mia, and since this will be our last child (I can't imagine a 4th c-section) we figured this one should be a surprise!

Maternity clothes? yes! And lots of my cute summer (non maternity) dresses that can still be worn and look adorable! :)

Sleep: I have come to terms with the fact that I won't be sleeping again for a VERY long time, seriously! ;) Honestly, I haven't slept a full night since I found out I was prego (not one.single.night) in fact, I've pretty much gotten up 2-3 times a night every.single.night so it is what it is! :)

Food cravings/aversions: who doesn't love some low fat frozen yogurt? ;)

Movement? a ton!

What I miss? a full nights sleep and Mia being able to sit (comfortably) on my lap

Best moment(s) this week: getting things more together at our new house, and hopefully by this weekend hubby will have Mia's room/the nursery (they'll be sharing) painted so I can start getting everything set up and baby ready! :)

What I'm looking forward to: my OB appointments are now every 2 weeks which means we are in the home stretch (sort of! ;) I can't wait for my family to see me at our annual family reunion next weekend...I haven't seen some of them yet this entire pregnancy (Because they live out of state) so this will be fun! :) Oh, and I'm SO excited to get my hair done next week. I know it sounds SO vain, but seriously, my roots and my greys are driving me insane...Momma needs an update! :)

Next appointment: my next OB appt is 7/24/13

 I switched it up this week and did a frontal view (instead of side)
 And an aerial view ;)
And just because I love it...our house post- power washing, grass cutting, tree trimming, etc. (all thanks to hubby, of course! :)) My mom has the most beautiful yard EVER, so she'll be coming over sometime soon and sprucing up the front and backyard for what remains of the summer! :)


2 comments:

Sasha Savy said...

You look adorable!!!

Jackie said...

You are getting SOOOO close! I can hardly wait to find out if Baby G is a boy or girl!!

Love your house! :)