Monday, July 29, 2013

33 weeks

How far along? 33 weeks (6 weeks until my c-section :))

Weight gain/loss: at my appointment last Wednesday it was confirmed that I'm up a total of 16 lbs. However, after my family reunion weekend of eating SO much food, my next appointment could be a doozy! ;)

Symptoms: nothing new...leg cramps while I sleep, peeing all the time during the night, and tiredness.

Gender: Surprise baby!!! However, I will say again that I'm 99.9% sure this is a girl...call it instinct, call it relying heavily on the Chinese gender chart predictor ;), call it what you will, but I will be SHOCKED if the doctor pulls out a boy! :)

Maternity clothes? yes! And lots of my cute summer (non maternity) dresses that can still be worn and look adorable! :)

Sleep: up several times a night to pee

Food cravings/aversions: nothing strange or in excess

Movement? a ton, especially the past few days. I'm not sure if he/she is getting ready for D-day by flipping the correct way or what, but there is some MAJOR movement going in there! :)

What I miss? not being tired, but other than that, I'm perfectly content pregnancy-wise :)

Best moment(s) this week: seeing all my family at our reunion this past weekend. It was an awesome time!!!

What I'm looking forward to: my next appointment (I just like reassurance that everything is moving along well :)) and my cousins baby shower on Saturday.

Next appointment: 8/7/13

And for good measure, my 33 week bump and some family reunion pics (I've been AWFUL about posting anything non-pregnancy related on this blog! :( I hope that changes, but who knows? ;)


My sweet Mia Grace and Vivienne (these two are inseparable! :)
After they saw my cousin Megan and I do belly-to-belly pictures, they wanted in on the action :)

Just being silly with my family :)
Bump-to-bump bellies :) (My cousin Megan is due exactly one month after me :))
 The loves of my life :)
Best friends and the loves of my life! ;)

1 comment:

Jackie said...

Only 6 weeks to go! So exciting!