Monday, June 17, 2013

27 weeks


Here we are, it's Monday again and time for another weekly update! At least I'm good about doing these updates since my blog has TOTALLY taken the backseat lately...lots going on...growing a baby, Manuel just finished 1st grade on Friday, AND we're in the process of buying our first house (WOO HOOO!!!! :) so at least I have an excuse!
How far along: 27 weeks

Symptoms: nothing new...itchy skin, not sleeping well, peeing often (especially in the middle of the night), random backaches
Weight gain/loss: At my appointment last Wednesday I was up 2 lbs from last months appointment, for a total of 12 lbs total. Not too shabby! :)
Gender: Surprise baby!!! :) We found out with both Manuel and Mia, and since this will be our last child (I can't imagine a 4th c-section) we figured this one should be a surprise!

Maternity clothes? yes!

Sleep: definitely could be MUCH better! ;)
Food cravings/aversions: sushi...I wish I could have a California roll and a Pearl River roll right this second!!! :)

Movement? a ton!
What I miss? nothing really
Best moment(s) this week: celebrating Fathers Day with Manny...he is, hands down, one of the most amazing fathers on the planet! :) Oh, and I got to see Baby #3 at my appointment last Wednesday. My friend Kelli squeezed me in for a few pics. HOWEVER, Baby #3 was NOT cooperating for a 3D pic...it's just not meant to be! ;)
What I'm looking forward to: hitting my 3rd trimester

Next appointment: my next OB appt is 7/10/13, HOWEVER, I have more lab work to get done tomorrow morning at 8am...I just found out this morning that I failed my 1 hour glucose test, so tomorrow is the 3 hour one! :( I never had any issues at all with Manuel or Mia's glucose tests so this is all new to me. I'm not worried, I know it's all in God's hands! :)

And for good measure my 27 week bump


And yes, I swear I've only gained 12 lbs, although my bump may say otherwise! ;) (and my hand positioning is super weird too! Weekly bump pic fail! ;(


2 comments:

Shay said...

You look so cute! How fun that you are letting it be a surprise- I can totally see us doing that once we have one of each gender:)

Jackie said...

Yay for buying a house! How exciting! Your pregnancy seems to be flying by (for me at least!) ;)Good luck on that glucose test!