Monday, June 3, 2013

25 weeks

Just got back from a little getaway with my 3 (well 4 ;) favorite people. We went to Ocean City for the weekend as our "vacation" for the summer...with the baby coming, moving at the end of the month, etc. life is just too busy to take a full weeks vacation, so we crammed as much as we could into the weekend and had a blast! Yesterday was also my 32nd birthday so that was fun way to celebrate! :) I have a TON of pics to share, but for now, my weekly prego post...

How far along: 25 weeks


Symptoms: REALLY itchy skin but all in all, no complaints :)
Weight gain/loss: after having gained no weight since my last appointment (May 15th-I was holding steady at 8-9 lbs) HOWEVER after a weekend of eating "beach food" I'm scared to get on the scale. I'm going to guess I'm up a total of 10-11 lbs (HOPEFULLY, at the most! ;)

Gender: Surprise baby!!! :) We found out with both Manuel and Mia, and since this will be our last child (I can't imagine a 4th c-section) we figured this one should be a surprise!

Maternity clothes? yes!

Sleep: seemed to be getting better and than Saturday I got SO sunburnt on my legs :( and have been in SO much pain those my sleep is suffering. I'm hopeful that once it starts to heal, I'll be back to only getting up once or twice. We shall see :)
Food cravings/aversions: seafood! (especially after being around so many seafood restaurants at the beach!) I could eat seafood all day, everyday! (of course I wouldn't because of the mercury, but I would if I could! :)

Movement? A LOT! His/her movements are getting much more noticeable from the outside now
What I miss?  a solid nights sleep

Best moment(s) this week: getting to spend some quality time with my hubby and kiddos at the beach
What I'm looking forward to: moving (staying local but there are some fun "potentials" on the horizon that I plan on sharing once everything is signed, sealed and delivered! ;)
Next appointment: June 12th...and my glucose test! Yippy! ;)

And for good measure my 25 week bump





1 comment:

Jackie said...

You are so cute preggo! Happy Birthday!