Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Rockin' the Bump/28 weeks

It was a little over a year ago that I linked up with Things I Can't Say for her 1st "Rockin' the Bump" link up and little did I know, a year later, I'd be rockin' a current bump! :) So, without further ado, my bump and my weekly update! :)



How far along: 28 weeks


Symptoms: nothing new except my leg cramps seem to be a tad worst
Weight gain/loss: Per usual, it's just a "guess" (based off of my home scale) in between doctors appointments, but I do believe that I'm a total of 13 lbs (which is up 1 lb from my last appt on 6/12/13)
Gender: Surprise baby!!! :) We found out with both Manuel and Mia, and since this will be our last child (I can't imagine a 4th c-section) we figured this one should be a surprise!

Maternity clothes? yes!

Sleep: I have come to terms with the fact that I won't be sleeping again for a VERY long time, seriously! ;) Honestly, I haven't slept a full night since I found out I was prego (not one.single.night) in fact, I've pretty much gotten up 2-3 times a night every.single.night so it is what it is! :)
Food cravings/aversions: Pre-prego I always preferred ground turkey over ground beef, since being pregnant, I'm actually sort of sickened by ground turkey (I'll eat it in something ie spaghetti sauce) but I don't just want a ground turkey burger (which is SO unlike me!)
Movement? a ton!

What I miss? nothing really

Best moment(s) this week: entering my 3rd trimester yesterday, not hearing anything from my doctor about my 3 hour glucose test, so no news is good news (WOOOO HOOOO!!!! :), celebrating Manny's 33rd birthday tomorrow and, God willing, settling on our very first house on Thursday! :)
What I'm looking forward to: hitting my 3rd trimester

Next appointment: my next OB appt is 7/10/13
And for good measure my 28 week bump (and the cutest photo bomber EVER! ;)


And for good measure my 27 week bump in case you missed it last week! :)

4 comments:

Shell said...

You are all baby! So cute!

Katie Eure said...

You're one of those cute pregnant people, huh? :) Love the pictures - and the photo bomber.

Jackie said...

I agree with everyone else - you are such a cute preggo person! Allll belly! Happy 3rd trimester!

Michelle Levine said...

Welcome to the third trimester ! almost there - congrats and good luck!!