Tuesday, May 28, 2013

24 weeks

Hi friends! I hope you all had a great Memorial Day weekend! Although the weather was WAYYYYYYYYYY cooler than last year the kids insisted upon swimming in the FREEZING pool! :) We had a cookout on Sunday and relaxed on Monday. We have A LOT going on in the Gomez household, so life has been crazy BUT I keep telling myself something I saw on Facebook, "Too blessed to be stressed!" even though life is going through a "whirlwind" phase right now and everything is happening at once, it's all amazing things so I just need to calm down, chill out and realize how blessed we are! :) Now, on to the update...

How far along: 24 weeks

Symptoms: tired...I have a feeling that this is just how my pregnancy is going to be. I mean I need to give myself some credit, I work full-time, I have a 7 year old and a 3 year old to take care (and hubby steps up A LOT!) and I'm older now! ;) *same as last week! ;)

Weight gain/loss: holding steady at 8-9 lbs gained total

Gender: Surprise baby!!! :) We found out with both Manuel and Mia, and since this will be our last child (I can't imagine a 4th c-section) we figured this one should be a surprise!

Maternity clothes? yes!

Sleep: seems to be getting a TAD better...some nights I only wake up once to pee, WOO HOOO! :) BUT, the random leg cramps and round ligament pain has started too, so you win some, you lose some! :)
Food cravings/aversions: nothing really...I always want sushi (cooked)

Movement? all the time. I love it!

What I miss? A FULL nights sleep

Best moment(s) this week: on Monday (5/20/13) Manny felt the baby move for the first time. It was a very special moment! :)
What I'm looking forward to: our trip to the beach on Friday through Sunday (my bday! :))
Next appointment: June 12th...and my glucose test! Yippy! ;)

And for good measure my 24 week (almost, I took this a few days before my 24 week mark) bump
I'm on Instagram now!!!!!!!!!!! (yep, I got my free upgrade on my Verizon account and got an iphone...welcome 21st century! ;) Find me because I really don't know how it works "tinasimp3" is my name :) 

1 comment:

letty said...

hi! i've been following your blog for a while and just have never posted but, i wanted to take the time to congradulate you on your baby!! (i think it's a girl) ;) i requested you on instagram i'm Letty4252 :)