Saturday, December 29, 2012

Christmas 2012

Our Christmas was absolutely wonderful and amazing! Not because there was an over abundance of gifts (even though we were all spoiled, of course ;), it was all about the family, the love, and remembering that TRUE meaning of Christmas with our children! :) As 2012 comes to an end, I have to say that it was certainly an awesome year for our family, but so many families have hurting hearts, so its hard to be truly happy about what you have when so many are suffering, but I pray that 2013 brings joy and happiness to all of those hurting hearts! Here's to a great 2013 for all of you! :)

And for good measure (some pictures of Christmas Eve, before we headed out for our annual festivities! :))

 We tend to keep Christmas Eve more "casual" and break out the dresses and suits for Christmas Day :)


Manuel actually took this picture of Manny and I..not too shabby! :) (however, I do look 9 months prego and I promise, right now, there is no baby baking in my belly! ;)
I pray that everyone had a wonderful Christmas and cheers to a great 2013! I hope that 2013 finds me blogging more and re-connecting with all of my blogging buddies who I "lost" through the latter part of this year because of being SO busy at work! :)




1 comment:

Jackie said...

I'm glad your family had a wonderful Christmas!

As always, great pictures!(And no, you do NOT look 9 months prego! You look fabulous!)

Happy New Year!