Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Lets see if this works...

Hello dear friends! :) It's been awhile, because honestly, what's the point in posting if you can't upload pictures?!?!?!?! I know $3 a month to be able to upload pictures is a small price to pay, but I just don't find it necessary at this point, since I really wasn't blogging all that often, recently. Perhaps if I get pregnant sometime soon, and want to document my pregnancy, etc. then I'll think about it. But for now, I saw a suggestion on another blogger about using a photo website, getting the HTML code, and posting that here, so we'll see if that works! :) Time consuming if I wanted to post an entire events pics (Thanksgiving, post-Thanksgiving bonfire, etc.) but for a one pic post, it'll work! :)

Speaking of the holidays...our Thanksgiving was WONDERFUL! Truly, truly awesome! Such a blessing to be surrounded by family and so much to be thankful for! :)

Ohhh, I have to post my favorite picture from Thanksgiving, so this will actually be a two pic post! ;)

Photobucket

Christmas is fast approaching and we are really excited! Manny and I have decided not to exchange gifts this year and instead of have spent our Christmas budget for each other on giving back to charities. My gosh, I can't even begin to explain the joy it brings to my heart just to give back. It's awesome!!!!!!And being able to teach the kids along the way about giving and how important it is, is just an added blessing! :)

We took the kids to see Santa last night! Manuel and Mia were very excited UNTIL we crossed the threshold into the Santas Wonderland, then Mia froze up! :) She wouldn't look at Santa, she wouldn't talk to him, she wouldn't even face him! :) Santa wasn't even trying to press the issue so he just immediately invited Manny and I to get into the picture too! ;( I wasn't mad, but I would have liked him to have tried a bit harder to warm her up to him, especially when there wasn't a long line AND had I known we were going to be in the picture, I would have made sure Manny and I wore Christmas colors! ;) But either way, here is the end result...

Photobucket

I continue to pray for all of you daily. I pray this Christmas season is alive in your hearts and minds, even if it your pockets are empty. It's not about the gifts, I promise you! :) It's about love, family, giving back and MOST importantly, the birth of our Savior!

Lots of love to you, my friends! :)

1 comment:

Jackie said...

What an awesome Thanksgiving family picture :) Mia and Manuel are getting SO big!! Am I missing something on the $3 photo uploads?

So glad your family is doing well!