Monday, August 19, 2013

36 Weeks

The weeks keep moving along, and I'm one week closer to meeting my baby (I almost said girl, because I'm THAT convinced it's a girl! :)) But we still don't know, so 3 weeks until we meet our newest addition! ;) We are very excited! I'm sad to not be prego anymore though, because I LOVE being pregnant!!!! But I can't wait to become a Mommy again, for Manuel to become a Daddy again and for Manuel and Mia to welcome their new sibling! :) It's definitely a mix of crazy, pregnant emotions! :)

And, I still haven't blogged anything about "life" (other than this pregnancy) which makes me a little sad, but working full time, growing a child ;) , trying to get completely settled into our new house, being a wife and taking care of two little ones is QUITE time consuming! ;) I HOPE to blog more regularly once I'm on maternity leave...we shall see! ;)

How far along? 36 weeks

Weight gain/loss: I'll find out for sure at my next appointment, but I'd guess I'm up a total of 20 lbs now.

Symptoms: having to pee EVERY SINGLE TIME I STAND UP! :)

Gender: Surprise baby!!! However, I will say again that I'm 99.9% sure this is a girl...call it instinct, call it relying heavily on the Chinese gender chart predictor ;), call it what you will, but I will be SHOCKED if the doctor pulls out a boy! :)

Maternity clothes? yes! And lots of my cute summer (non maternity) dresses that can still be worn and look adorable! :)

Sleep: still up every couple of hours...my body will definitely be semi prepared with the lack of sleep when the baby arrives because I haven't slept in MONTHS! :)

Food cravings/aversions: nothing strange or in excess

Movement?yes, but it's definitely changing as the baby gets bigger.

What I miss? sleep

Best moment(s) this week: my friends surprised me with a "sprinkle" for Baby Gomez on Saturday night. It was such a sweet gesture for them to celebrate the arrival of Baby #3.

What I'm looking forward to: my growth ultrasound on Wednesday. I'm curious to see approximately how big this little guy/girl is! :)

Next appointment: 8/21/13

And for good measure, my 36 week baby bump:



1 comment:

Jackie said...

You still look as cute as ever! Happy 36 weeks!