Monday, August 12, 2013

35 weeks

How far along?35 weeks (this past Saturday it was exactly 4 weeks until my c-section..September 10th!)

Weight gain/loss: At my appointment last Wednesday it was officially a total of 18 lbs gained for my pregnancy with Baby #3, so far! :)

Symptoms: my knees have been hurting quite a bit these last few days...not sure if that's pregnancy related or not. 

Gender: Surprise baby!!! However, I will say again that I'm 99.9% sure this is a girl...call it instinct, call it relying heavily on the Chinese gender chart predictor ;), call it what you will, but I will be SHOCKED if the doctor pulls out a boy! :)

Maternity clothes? yes! And lots of my cute summer (non maternity) dresses that can still be worn and look adorable! :)

Sleep: still up several times a night to pee...I just can't cutoff my water intake after a certain time. I know if I did, it would help the situation, but if I want to chug water at 9pm, then I want to chug water at 9pm! ;)

Food cravings/aversions: nothing strange or in excess

Movement? a ton, but the feel of it is definitely changing as Baby Gomez grows!

What I miss? just a good nights sleep and not having to pee every time I stand up! :)

Best moment(s) this week: Manny took my car in on Saturday to get new brakes and came home with a "Mom Mobile" instead :) (if you know my husband, this is TYPICAL Manny fashion) We needed it! My current car wasn't going to comfortably fit the 3 kiddos in the backseat, but I was just dragging my feet, concerned about an increased car payment, however Manny managed to get a Hyundai Entourage (we LOVE LOVE LOVE Hyundai's!) for only a few dollars more a month than my current car payment AND the van has 20,000some less miles than my car! Yes, it's older but has only had one owner and we all LOVE it! The kids think it's the coolest thing ever! :) Never imagined myself driving a mini-van, but I love it!

What I'm looking forward to: my next appointment (because I'll be getting a growth ultrasound) and Girls Night on Saturday at my friend Lauren's. This will most likely be my last night out (well "in" :)) until after the baby comes, so it'll be nice to see my friends, hang out and eat! :)

Next appointment: 8/21/13

*I took a pic of my bump this morning, but apparently I didn't save it! :( I'll upload a pic later tonight. The belly is still HUGE! ;) 

UPDATED: 35 weeks 3 day baby bump :)




No comments: