Monday, August 5, 2013

34 weeks

How far along? 34 weeks (5 weeks until my c-section :))

Weight gain/loss: I have my OB appointment on Wednesday where I'll find out for sure, but I'm guessing it's a total of 18 lbs...after two weekends in a row of lots of eating, it was bound to happen, but I need to slow it down some! ;)

Symptoms: nothing new

Gender: Surprise baby!!! However, I will say again that I'm 99.9% sure this is a girl...call it instinct, call it relying heavily on the Chinese gender chart predictor ;), call it what you will, but I will be SHOCKED if the doctor pulls out a boy! :)

Maternity clothes? yes! And lots of my cute summer (non maternity) dresses that can still be worn and look adorable! :)

Sleep: up several times a night to pee

Food cravings/aversions: nothing strange or in excess

Movement? a ton. Just this morning something was definitely protruding from my belly...my guess is an elbow or knee! :)

What I miss? not being tired and REALLY snuggling my kiddos! We are very snuggly family (that sounds funny, but I hope you know what I mean! :) and when your belly sticks out 17 feet from your body ;) it's hard to really get in good snuggles! :)

Best moment(s) this week: Manuel really getting to feel the baby kick and seeing my belly going crazy. He and Mia have both claimed they've felt it, but I was never sure if they really did, or just me breathing so it was cute to see how excited Manuel got! :)

What I'm looking forward to: our upcoming weekend of NOTHING! We have been SO busy, and this Momma just needs to rest!

Next appointment: 8/7/13

And for good measure, my 34 week bump:



1 comment:

Jackie said...

You look so cute (as always!)! Happy 34 weeks! :)