Happy Friday! I am SO glad that the weekend is here. Tomorrow is a HUGE day in Baltimore as "we" (meaning the Baltimore Ravens) take on the Pittsburgh Steelers. I am SO excited! Like the night before Christmas excited! :) Yes, I LOVE football!!!! The outcome of this game will determine my mood on Monday, that's for sure! :) I hope you all have a wonderful weekend and if "your" team is in the playoffs, GOOD LUCK! (unless of course your team is the Steelers, then I take that back! ;)
T-minus 4 days until Mia turns one! January 18th will be here before I know it and it's very bittersweet. I don't want my baby growing up, but I can't wait to hear that little "chatter" (she is constantly "talking") turn to real words! There is nothing more adorable then when a baby starts talking...the way they pronounce words, etc. I have hours of home video of Manuel when he first started talking. I could sit and watch it for hours! :) But if she could NOT turn one and still talk, I'd be just fine with that! ;)
Here are my pictures for the day...
Getting ready to leave the hospital (don't mind the LOVELY nursing bra hanging out my shirt and the dark circles under my eyes! ;)
All ready to go! :) (we had a super adorable going home outfit for and even though it was newborn, it was too big. So we just settled for an adorable brown sleeper sack with hearts :)
"Goodbye hosptial room! We are going home!" :)
Her first monogrammed gift from her "Aunt" Veronica. This is on the hospital bed right before we left! :)




3 comments:
She looks so, so tiny! Isn't it hard to remember them being that small?
Can't wait to see 8 days of Manuel, too! :)
She is SO tiny!
I just love seeing all these photos of Mia so tiny:) Precious little one!!
Post a Comment