Back to Mia....everything is coming along great for her birthday! I don't think I've ever shared her invites, so here is what they look like...
Obviously that's not what Mia's particular invite says ;) (I wish I could share that with you, but I don't know how to white out the address and you just never know what type of person is reading my blog! :) But just trust me when I say, they are ADORABLE! I got them from Pear Tree Greetings via a giveaway I won from the super sweet Amy at Just Another Manic Momday! Thank you Amy! :)
Now, on to todays pictures...
I LOVE this picture (perhaps one of my all time favs of Manny and Mia!) I just love the rough, tough guy with the tattoos, holding his sweet, tiny baby girl in pink! :)





2 comments:
The picture of your husband and Mia? Too precious for words.
Fantastic invites! I can't wait to see the rest of the party details :)
i am loving your posts leading up to mia's b-day... such a great idea :)
Post a Comment