Since I'm going to be on maternity leave starting in 11 days (my last day of work is September 6th, my c-section is September 10th) we opted to not have Manuel attend before/after care for two weeks, so I got to get him on the bus this morning (and will continue to do so until I return to work after my leave) and my mom will be there in the afternoons to get him off the bus. This was the first time I've sent him off to school and HAVEN'T cried (yay me!!!!!! ;) It was fun to watch him get on his bus, in our neighborhood, with all of his little friends (since all prior years he's ridden the bus from daycare). He's really growing up and I couldn't be more proud! :) I hope he has a wonderful first day of school and I HOPE to be back tomorrow with a blog post about how it went :) For now, here are a few pics (from my phone...he wouldn't "allow" me to take my camera to the bus stop! :)) of him this morning...
Although it seems that I'm trying to get a picture of that sibling duo, I'm not ;) My sweet boy (in the green and white stripes) getting on the bus :)
Manuel and his buddy waiting for the bus :)
Sibling photo opt before heading out the door (I got some really cute ones on my "real" camera...at this point, they were over it! :)



1 comment:
Good advice! I just read today's post and I'm glad he had a great first day!
Post a Comment