Day #11...today I am thankful for all the men and women who have fought for our freedom. I particularly hold this day close to my heart as I remember my grandfather, who I was never able to meet, who lost his life in the Korean War. He died a hero, as he saved many others and was given the honor of a purple heart!
All geared up and ready to go (excuse the mess in the background...that, my friends, is reality! ;))
Special tickets to go on the field before the game...such a cool experience!
Waiting for the game to start! :)
Very touching Veterans Day tribute
Our beloved coach, John Harbaugh :)
Our beloved players :)
LOVE the scoreboard! ;)
I hope you all had a fantastic weekend! I've taken a vacation day tomorrow since banks are closed and I can't fund loans...yeah for a Mommy & Mia day! :)









1 comment:
You guys are so cute. I love your hair in a bob. It looks great!
Post a Comment