I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend. It's supposed to be 80+ degrees here today in Maryland and although I'll be working all day, it'll still be nice to look out the window and know that it's beautiful outside! ;) Plus, it always warms my heart when I know that Manuel will be able to play outside during "free play" at school and Mia will be spending the entire day running, sliding, swinging, etc. and I love that thought! :)
Our weekend was GREAT! Friday night was pretty low-key, as they usually are. Hubby and I wake up at 4:45am Monday-Friday, so when Friday night comes around, it's usually about a 9pm bedtime for us! :) Plus the weather was rainy and cold, so it was an even better excuse to do nothing! :) Then Saturday was great...my sister Amy and I had planned on taking my mom out to lunch for her birthday, but first we needed to get Vivienne's (my 4 month old niece) ears pierced and get her Easter dress. (We had planned on also buying Mia's Easter dress that day but I jumped the gun and had to buy the one I saw at My Baby Clothes Boutique which I posted about a few days ago). It was great for my mom, sis and I to spend the day together (along with Vivienne and Mia). It doesn't happen nearly as often as we'd like...my mom works, my sister is a teacher and a mother to 5 (2 here on Earth, 3 in Heaven), and of course I work and have my two. So Saturday was a treat and SO much fun! We went to Olive Garden for lunch and it was AWESOME! While we were doing this Manny took Manuel to his 6 month check-up at the dentist and of course it went great! YAY Manuel!!!! :) Then Sunday was church, teaching Sunday school, and relaxing. I could have sworn that I downloaded some pics of my sweet niece and nephew to Photobucket this morning (from my sisters Facebook page) so I could share them on my blog, but I think I downloaded them on computer and then never uploaded them to Photobucket! :( Oh well, in the meantime, you'll just have to settle for lots of cute pics of my children (some from this past weekend and others from two weekends ago! :)
I hope you all had a wonderful weekend!
And I swear my husband DOES exist (although he's in SO few pictures! :)) He's not a fan of having his picture taken (who is, really? :)) and I don't force the issue! :) But I promise, he's real! :)






5 comments:
Mia looks amazing in her dress...so sweet!!
And I think Pie has those same brown/flower pjs!
Adorable pictures! Sounds like your weekend was fabulous. I completely jealous of your fabulous weather.
Aw, great pics! Glad you are having some warmer weather!
Yay for warm weather! Mia's dress is adorable!
Cute curly hair mommy!!
Post a Comment