Friday, September 20, 2013

39 weeks (a little late! ;)

Hello strangers! :) It's been awhile, and yes this is update is WAY overdue and more importantly, yes, my baby is here, but because I want to document the last week and keep things in chronological order, I needed to post this last update! :) I'm posting this as if it were Monday, a week and a half ago! ;)

How far along? I was 39 weeks on September 9th :)

Weight gain/loss: at the end of my pregnancy I had gained a total of 19 lbs

Symptoms: a lot more cramping then I experienced with my first two pregnancies, especially at night when I roll over! :)

Gender: surprise! I may have a heart attack on the operating table if it's a boy, that's how convinced I am that we are having a girl! :)

Maternity clothes?of course and even then I'm running out of options! :) But thankfully all of my summer dresses (even the non-maternity ones) still fit and look cute! :)

Sleep: still up every couple of hours...my body will definitely be semi prepared with the lack of sleep when the baby arrives because I haven't slept in MONTHS! :)

Food cravings/aversions: still trying to finalize my "last meal" before "D-day" ;) I'm thinking I might need Texas Roadhouse! :)

Movement? absolutely!

What I miss? sleep and REALLY getting to snuggle Manuel and Mia. They can't really fit on my lap as comfy and cozy as they can without a big ol' bump! ;)

Best moment(s) this week: getting last minute odds and ends together as we prepare to welcome Baby #3 into our family! :) Mia and I enjoyed a day together (9/9/13), getting the house ready for Fall, doing a little shopping, etc. It was our last day together, just the two of us, for awhile :) Manuel was at school, or else he would have participated too! :)

What I'm looking forward to: meeting my son or daughter tomorrow! :)

Next appointment: no more appointments...baby will be here tomorrow, 9/10/13

And for good measure, my 39 week baby bump: (my last bump pic :( This was the morning of my C-section)

No comments: