Friday, April 19, 2013

All I have....

Sometimes a ton of words aren't necessary (although I'm NOT known for my lack of detail, just ask hubby! ;)) But I wanted to share my Facebook status from this morning, because friends (those of you that actually read my posts, I pray for you EVERY SINGLE DAY) sometimes are Faith is all we have!

Growing up I remember always hearing my Nonna (usually in the kitchen cooking something :) talking to herself. As I got older I realized she wasn't talking to herself all those times (and I mean it was all day, everyday) she was praying. I never understood why someone would find the need to pray SO much, that is, until I got older, and strengthened my walk with God...I now get it! I pray SO much, ...everyday! Friends, don't take the time to pray that all of this craziness will end because it's not going to, in fact, it's only going to get worst, but pray for your Salvation and the Salvation of those you love. This will all be gone in the blink of an eye, the suffering will continue but we will all be some place too amazing to even wrap our brains around, as long as you know Jesus! :) Not to get all preachy this early on a Friday morning :) but it's the truth!

Please pray for Boston, our country, our nation...Lord knows, we need it!

No comments: