Monday, April 29, 2013

20 weeks

Well friends, we have reached the halfway mark in the pregnancy of Baby Gomez #3! :) So remember how on my 18.5 week post I said it was crazy that I was almost halfway there, wellllllll, I'm not going to say, "I can't believe we're halfway there!" because if I'm being honest, it hasn't flown like my pregnancies with Manuel and Mia! ;) I'm NOT complaining, just stating facts! :) With Manuel and Mia I swear I found out I was prego and it seemed like the next day I was giving birth :) I'm not sure if it's because we found out SO early (I knew I was prego when I was barely 3 weeks post conception), or if it's because we aren't finding out (honestly, I think that has A LOT to do with it! :)) something doesn't seem so "quick" this time around! :) I keep reminding myself that this will be my last time carrying a child so I need to enjoy every minute!!!! :)

How far along? 20 weeks
Symptoms: my face is SO broken out! :) It looks like I have a constellation on my forehead with pimples! ;)

Weight gain/loss: Eeeek, after a day of carbs yesterday, I swear I'm up a total of 4 lbs now! :)
Gender: Surprise baby!!! :) We found out with both Manuel and Mia, and since this will be our last child (I can't imagine a 4th c-section) we figured this one should be a surprise!

Maternity clothes? here and there, but I can still wear all of my pre-prego shirts and all of my pre-prego pants (with the help of my belly band! ;))
Sleep: It could be better! :) I think I just need to stop drinking so much water before bed! That would definitely help!

Food cravings/aversions: nothing really
Movement? a ton and I LOVE it! I can't wait until Manny, Manuel and Mia can feel it too! :)

What I miss: a full nights sleep, but again, if I stopped drinking so much water before bed, I think that would help! :)

Best moment(s) this week: just feeling the baby move
What I'm looking forward to: Mothers Day and my next prenatal appt because my friend is going to try and squeeze me in for a few pics and hopefully I can get some cute 3D ones :)
Next appointment: May 15th

And in case you missed this picture in yesterdays post. Here is my bump (one day shy of 20 weeks :)



1 comment:

Hanna said...

You are so tiny! I can;t believe you've only gained 4 lbs. I think I had already gained like 25 by that point:)
Can;t wait to find out the sex! Surpises are so much fun