Wednesday, April 17, 2013

18 (and a half! ;) weeks

Hello friends! :)

Today was our "big" ultrasound today! :) Here is Baby #3 (as I've mentioned several times before, my sonographer is one of my best friends from high school, so she tried SO hard to get a good 3D picture of our sweet baby, but Baby M (their first name will start with an M :)) had his/her face smashed into the placenta, so there were no good 3D pictures. I'm just super happy the baby is growing on target and healthy! :) I do have to go back next week for her to try and get a better picture of the spinal cord, so MAYBE he/she will have shifted and we can get a good 3D picture :))


How far along? 18w 4days


Symptoms: none really

Weight gain/loss: it was confirmed today that I am up a total of 2 lbs from my first prenatal appt. 18.5 weeks prego and only up 2 lbs...I'll take it! :)
Gender: Surprise baby!!! :) We found out with both Manuel and Mia, and since this will be our last child (I can't imagine a 4th c-section) we figured this one should be a surprise!

Maternity clothes? I've busted out the "belly band" a few times (which I NEVER with had with my two prior pregnancies! :)) and I've worn a pair of maternity shorts, but as for the shirts...since I'm still not really showing, I feel like I just like overweight when I wear a maternity shirt! :)
Sleep: It could be better! :) I think I just need to stop drinking so much water before bed! That would definitely help!

Food cravings/aversions: nothing really
Movement? a ton and I LOVE it! I can't wait until Manny, Manuel and Mia can feel it too! :)
What I miss: a full nights sleep, but again, if I stopped drinking so much water before bed, I think that would help! :)

Best moment(s) this week: definitely today getting to see the baby and make sure he/she is healthy! :)
What I'm looking forward to: my follow-up ultrasound next week to make sure everything is okay with the spin and MAYBE get some more cute pics! :)
Next appointment: other than my u/s appt next week, my appt after that is 5/15.

I'm almost halfway there...that is crazy! :)




2 comments:

Lala H said...

Congratulations to you! very exciting!

Delightful Ideas
$25 Sephora GiftCard Giveaway

Jackie said...

What a sweet profile! I love that all of your kiddos names will start with an M! My sister's and I are all J's! :)