Monday, April 1, 2013

16 weeks and a few (or a ton ;) pics

How far along? 16 weeks
Symptoms: I'm still tired, but now I'm wondering if it's less to do with pregnancy and more to do with just life! ;)
Weight gain/loss: I think I've officially gained a pound, possibly 2! Eekkk! I'm not sure why I'm having a hard time accepting weight gain this time around...I know, I know, it's bound to happen! :)
Gender: Surprise baby!!! :) We found out with both Manuel and Mia, and since this will be our last child (I can't imagine a 4th c-section) we figured this one should be a surprise!

Maternity clothes? not yet. My friend Lauren, who is also my hairdresser will be doing my hair on April 5th and giving me a ton of clothes. This is the first time I'll be prego PREGO during the summer, so she is graciously sharing her maternity clothes with me as her daughter was also born in September. Yay me! :)

Sleep: It could be better! :) I think I just need to stop drinking so much water before bed! That would definitely help!
Food cravings/aversions: still can't stand the thought of frozen pizza or a local Mexican restaurant that I gorged on one night at the beginning of my pregnancy, but other than that, I try to keep it SOMEWHAT healthy ;)
Movement? Absolutely! It's becoming more and more apparent each day! :)

What I miss: a full nights sleep and hot dogs! :) I'm not a person who ate hot dogs often, but every once in a blue moon I'd love a good turkey dog, and now I can't! :( It dawned on me the other day that I'll have to a full summer of cookouts without hot dogs! :( I'll survive! ;)
Best moment(s) this week: finding out yesterday at Easter dinner that my cousin Megan is only 3 weeks behind me in pregnancy! :) We are both so excited that we'll be prego together and our babies will be SO close in age!
What I'm looking forward to: my next ultrasound. I just want to hear the heartbeat again and see he/she. Also, this will be Manny's first time seeing him/her, so that's super exciting too! :)
Next appointment: April 17th which will be an OB appointment as well as my "big" scan...check the heart, body parts, etc. NO GENDER REVEAL, of course! ;)

Now, a hodge podge of the last few weeks, in pics! :)



 Mia's 1st trip to the dentist (3.23.13) She did AMAZING!!!!!! :)

She got to wear sunglasses that were a TAD too big! :)
Saturday (3.30.13) was our 7th wedding anniversary, and where did I pick to go...Chili's! :) I know, I could have splurged a bit, but I wanted chips and queso! :) Plus, we let the kids come along too, so everyone could pick something they would enjoy! :)
 It was a BEAUTIFUL day, so after dinner we walked around the Avenue, enjoyed the sunshine, and made some wishes in the fountain

The loves of my life :)

 After dinner and our beautiful evening out, we came to color Easter eggs and make Resurrection rolls



Making the Resurrection rolls...definitely going to be a yearly tradition! Neat way of teaching the kids about the REAL meaning of Easter! :)
 Easter morning...getting ready to leave for church


Patiently waiting for the music to start...she stays with me (Manny is an usher) during the music portion (about the first 15 minutes), then I take her to her Sunday school class. She LOVES music!
 Getting ready to head out for the annual Easter egg hunt at Manny's moms house...it was a BIT chilly! :)

 Sweet, sweet cousins...crazy to see how much they change from year to year :)
Manuel's photography skills at work :)

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend!!!!! :)




1 comment:

Jackie said...

How in the world did I miss this post?! Sooooo many cute pictures here! Love, love, love them!