Tuesday, March 5, 2013

12 weeks (yesterday :))


Hi friends! I hope everyone is doing well! :) I'm still reading and following your lives, just not blogging regularly, like I want to be! :) If I'm being honest (NOT complaining, just being honest ;) this pregnancy has thrown me for a total loop mentally, physically and emotionally. Let's just say that last night when Mia said she wanted to go to bed at 7:30pm (and Manny and Manuel were at Boy Scouts), I was 100% fine with heading to bed! :) It's just crazy how different each pregnancy can be and this one sure is different than my other two, but I am reminding myself that this will be our last pregnancy and I need to enjoy every moment! :) Lots has been happening around the Gomez household lately, and I hope to actually share a "real" post soon (with pics! :))

How far along? 12 weeks (yesterday)
Symptoms: exhaustion
Weight gain/loss: 0 lbs

Gender: too early to tell, but we aren't finding out anyway!!!!!!!!!! Surprise baby!!! :) We found out with both Manuel and Mia, and since this will be our last child (I can't imagine a 4th c-section) we figured this one should be a surprise!

Maternity clothes? not yet

Sleep: Go to bed around 8:30-ish and then I'll randomly wake up throughout the night. I actually pee SO many times throughout the night as well. I think I need to cut off my water intake come a certain time each night, because that's certainly not helping with the crazy sleep patterns! :) 

Food cravings/aversions: one that has really gotten to me lately is frozen pizza! Weird, right? Normally one night a week we'll have pizza for dinner, if it's the frozen kind, I won't eat it. I'll just have cereal. Pizza shop pizza and grocery store pizza (the fresh kind they make on hand and you just bake) I love, but frozen pizza no way! :)
Movement? I know they say it's too early, but I swear I feel something! :)

What I miss: a full nights sleep and my energy!

Best moment(s) this week: starting to feel a little more "pep in my step" so to speak! ;)
What I'm looking forward to: WELL, I was looking forward to my 2nd prenatal appointment tomorrow, but apparently Maryland likes to wait until March to get a good snow storm and we are supposed to get 5-10 inches overnight! :( (I know for some of you that's NOTHING but for Maryland and those of us that HATE snow, it is! ;)) So I have a pretty good feeling my appointment tomorrow will be cancelled, but we shall see.

Next appointment: March 6th (but see above :))





















1 comment:

Anne Hill said...

yay for being 12 weeks!