Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentines Day


Ironically enough, the love that I feel in my heart today is overwhelming...we made our sweet #3 "Facebook official" last night and the outpouring of love and congrats was truly overwhelming! It's amazing to feel so loved and GENUINELY cared for by people! The people who took the time to say how lucky this baby is to come into our family, brought me to tears! I know we aren't perfect and we fail, OFTEN, but it's nice to know that people see and acknowledge the type of family we are trying to create and the children we are trying to raise! :) NOT that we need other peoples approval, but let's be honest, it sure is nice! ;)


No big romantic plans tonight for us...although he did send flowers to work! :) We'll probably just order out dinner and celebrate with the kiddos, like we usually do! Next Friday we are going to see Chris Tomlin, so I supposed that will be our Valentines Day "date" :)

I hope you all have a great day! :)

2 comments:

Jackie said...

Love the picture! Too cute :)

Courtney B said...

LOVE the picture!! I just can't believe how big your kids are now! I'm still SUPER excited for you!! Ah!