Monday, February 25, 2013

11 weeks

I know, I know I've said it before and I'll say it again...I can't believe that I am 11 weeks today! Yes, I realize I still have 28 weeks to go (since I'm a scheduled c-section, my doctor will deliver at 39 weeks), but considering that I found out when I was barely 4 weeks prego, it's crazy to be that I'm already 11 weeks! More and more people are finding out (co-workers) and it's funny to see them trying to non-chalantly see if they see a "belly" yet ;) I wear scarves a lot so I'm not making it easy for them! ;) However, I'm not showing yet, but I will start posting belly pics when I do! :)

How far along? 11 weeks
Symptoms: exhaustion (I seriously am asleep, right along with the kiddos, every night by 8:30pm at the latest!) and occassional nausea, but thankfully that has subsided quite a bit (KNOCK ON WOOD!!! :))

Weight gain/loss: 0 lbs

Gender: too early to tell, but we aren't finding out anyway!!!!!!!!!! Surprise baby!!! :) We found out with both Manuel and Mia, and since this will be our last child (I can't imagine a 4th c-section) we figured this one should be a surprise!

Maternity clothes? not yet

Sleep: Go to bed around 8:30-ish and then I'll randomly wake up throughout the night. Somtimes I'll have to pee, other times I'll just wake up, then I'll go check on the kids and other random things or just lay there and THINK!
Food cravings/aversions: no craving, but as for aversions, pretty much EVERYTHING! I can eat something one day and then the next day even the thought of it could make me vomit!

Movement? I know they say it's too early, but I swear I feel something! :)

What I miss: a full nights sleep and my energy!

Best moment(s) this week: Baby Gomez got to "go" to their first concert on Friday! Hubby and I went to see Kari Jobe, Chris Tomlin and Louie Giglio...it was AMAZING! As I looked around and just took in the true beauty of 9,000 people worshipping, I thought, "I bet this is a small taste of what Heaven looks like!" :)
What I'm looking forward to: hearing the heartbeat at my next appointment
Next appointment: March 6th



1 comment: