Tuesday, January 15, 2013

You Are My Sunshine...

When Manuel was little I got in the habit of singing, "You Are My Sunshine" to him. It wasn't everyday, but it was often. I'm not sure why it stopped, but eventually it did. Fast forward a few years, and I have started, once again, singing it to Manuel and Mia every night before bed (They share a bedroom, which they LOVE! I know, in most states, at a certain age, this becomes illegal, but for now, they LOVE it, and well, we live in a two bedroom townhouse, so there is no other option! ;)) But back to my lovely story :) after a few nights of singing it, Mia started to sing it too, and last night I videotaped it. It is SOOOO adorable! (but I'm partial, I know! ;)) She has started saying, "...sunshineS" because obviously that's why I say since it's directed towards both of them! :) There is A LOT going on in the Gomez household and lots of posts to share, hopefully soon! ;) I hope everyone out there is doing well and that 2013 is treating you good so far!

Without further ado, Mia's after bath (her hair is wet! :)) performance....(I hope this posts correctly! :))

No comments: