Friday, January 18, 2013

Happy 3rd Birthday Mia Grace

It's hard to believe that on this day, 3 years ago, at 9:11am my sweet baby girl entered this world. I never knew how amazing it would be to be the mother of a girl, but it is definitely so much different than parenting a boy! :) Mia is SO full of sass and personality! ;)

How did she go from this...
 To this..

My sweet Mia Grace,
   Where do I even begin? You are THREE today! Or as you say, "Free" :) You are equal parts sweet and spice, that's for sure! ;) You have been such an amazing addition to our family and I can't wait to see what God has in store for you. No doubt, it is going to be AWESOME! There really are no words to describe our relationship baby girl, because we are definitely inseparable! :) You bring so much joy, happiness and love to my heart I could sit here and type all day and I still wouldn't adequately describe! I love you more than life itself! Happy 3rd birthday my precious daughter! :)

Love,
Mommy

What are you up to at age 3...
~3T clothes for the most part but you have the teeniest hiney and skinniest legs that it's hard to keep your 3T pant up but your belly needs the 3T! ;)

~You are completely potty trained during the day. Overnight, it's hit or miss. You wear an overnight pull-up all the time, just to be safe.

~You weigh around 32 lbs (when you went to the ped at the beginning of January for a follow-up from your ER trip). Not sure about how tall you are. You have your 3 year check-up on February 15th for exact stats! :)

~You know your colors pretty much without error (except for yellow and green, sometimes you can't remember what they are! :)) And when you do say what color things are, you are SO proud of yourself! :)

~You know your ABC's

~You can count to 20 with consistency then you start making up numbers :)

~ You have the funniest, most adorable little accent with some words. We have no clue where it comes from, we can only assume that because Riley (your friend at Linnie's) says some words with an English accent (because her Mommy is from England) that you get it from her. HOWEVER, your accent isn't English sounding, so who the heck knows! :)

~You pronounce your "F's" as "T's" which is pretty cute too! :)

~You refer to Manuel as your "big bro"...it's hilarious! :)

~You LOVE going to Linnies! Sometimes you even ask to go on the weekends which makes mommys heart sad for a sec, until I realize how thankful I should be that you are going to a place you LOVE Monday-Friday! :)

~You have a huge chunk of Daddy/Manuel's personality when it comes to certain "inappropriate" (potty related) things! :)

~You LOVE baby dolls! You are going to be a great big sister one day! You LOVE helping Linnie take care of Keegan (a 5 month old little boy). Linnie says that she should just quit and you can be the babysitter! ;)

~You LOVE Jesus! I know you are only 3 but your passion for Jesus, church, worship music, etc. shines through. It is AWESOME!

I could go on and on for days about my sweet girl, but I'll stop! :)

HAPPY 3rd BIRTHDAY TO THE SWEEST, MOST BEAUTIFUL GIRL I KNOW! :)

1 comment:

Jackie said...

Happy birthday sweet Mia!! You sound like such a sweet and funny girl :) I hope you have a fun day celebrating!!