Thursday, November 8, 2012

Day #8 of Thankfulness

In case you are thinking, "What happened to Day #7?" I'm choosing to keep that one strictly on Facebook. It was SLIGHTLY (and I mean just a teeny tiny bit) politically based, so I didn't want to post it here. Not for any particular reason, other than this blog is not meant to stir ANY sort of controversy, debate, meanness, etc. so I just made the decision to leave it over in Facebook land! ;) Moving on...
 
Day #8 of my 30 Days of Thankfulness....today I am thankful for my hilarious, super sassy, curly haired, "Shirley Temple", Mia Grace! The bond that she and I share is truly something that words can't describe. She is my sunshine on a cloudy day and keeps me on my toes. She is my partner in crime, attached to my hip, and my best friend. I know there are stages in life when mothers and daughters aren't always best friends, but I pray she and I are this close forever! :) May 23, 2009 was the day I found out I was pregnant with her and looking back, a mere month before, when drug addiction rocked my marriage, my faith and my sanity, had I given up on my marriage, my husband and the life I knew, she may not be here..once again God just shines in our lives, making sure His will was done and giving me one of the greatest blessing in my life. I love you Mia Grace! :)
 
 

1 comment:

Jackie said...

Such a sweet post...and a great picture too :)