Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Day #6 of Thankfulness

Day #6 of my 30 Days of Thankfulness...today I am thankful for my first born, Manuel I've said it before and I'll say it again, (through Gods plan/hand) my sweet boy saved my life, there is NO doubt! From the age of 18 until June 8, 2005 my life was a complete mess! Looking back, there is NO reason I should still be here today...I was on a downward spiral of hardcore drugs, drinking every single d...
ay, and just living a life that I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy. On June 9, 2005 I took a pregnancy test and received one of the biggest shocks of my life and found out I was pregnant. That very second everything stopped and I started living for my unborn child. My SUPER ornery ;), smart, loving, heart of gold, almost-7-year-old, saved my life that day and he doesn't even know it! :) Manuel Christopher, I love you!

1 comment:

Hanna said...

I love this!!!! Your a wonderful mom and a great friend. So glad to know you!!!!