Sunday, November 11, 2012

Day #11 of Thankfulness and Ravens game :)

Manny and I went to the Ravens game today...it was an awesome game to be at, and the weather was P-E-R-F-E-C-T! :) Hubby and I had a wonderful time! And the kiddos had a great time with Nonna and Poppy! :) But on to my thankful thought for today and some pictures...

Day #11...today I am thankful for all the men and women who have fought for our freedom. I particularly hold this day close to my heart as I remember my grandfather, who I was never able to meet, who lost his life in the Korean War. He died a hero, as he saved many others and was given the honor of a purple heart!

 All geared up and ready to go (excuse the mess in the background...that, my friends, is reality! ;))

 Special tickets to go on the field before the game...such a cool experience!

Waiting for the game to start! :)
 Very touching Veterans Day tribute
 Our beloved coach, John Harbaugh :)
 Our beloved players :)
LOVE the scoreboard! ;)
 
I hope you all had a fantastic weekend! I've taken a vacation day tomorrow since banks are closed and I can't fund loans...yeah for a Mommy & Mia day! :)

1 comment:

Hanna said...

You guys are so cute. I love your hair in a bob. It looks great!